Homemade Mexican Spice Mix / Taco Seasoning Mix
Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, stir together all of the spices. Store the seasoning mix in an airtight container. I keep mine in a glass mason jar in my spice cabinet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note