Homemade Icecream in a Bag.
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Half-And-Half (Or Light Cream)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup(s) Course Salt (Or Table Salt)
- 1 Gallon-Sized Ziploc Bag
- 1 Pint-Sized Ziploc Bag
- 1. Mix the sugar, half & half and vanilla extract together. Pour into a pint-sized Ziploc baggie. Make sure it seals tightly
- 2. Now take the gallon-sized Ziploc bag and fill it up halfway with ice and pour the salt over the ice. Now place the cream filled bag into the ice filled bag and seal
- 3. Make sure it is sealed tightly and start shaking. Shake for about 5 minutes (or 8 minutes if you use heavy cream.)
- 4. Open the gallon-sized bag and check to see if the ice cream is hard, if not keep shaking. Once the ice cream is finished, quickly run the closed pint-sized baggie under cold water to quickly clean the salt off the baggie.
- 5. Open the baggie and pop in a spoon!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bprivett03 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note