Homemade Chicken Noodle soup
- 32 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 pound(s) chicken Breast cubed
- 1 can(s) Cream of Celery Condensed Soup
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter/Margarine
- 1/2 can(s) green Beans
- 8 ounce(s) Egg Noodles
- 4 stalk(s) Carrots Cut into rounds
- Cut chicken into 1/2" cubes.
- Melt butter in pot and add garlic. Cook for 3 minutes to bring out flavor.
- Add 32 ounces of chicken broth and 1 can cream of celery soup.
- Bring to a boil.
- add Carrots
- reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Once at a boil add chicken and cook for 15 min
- Add egg noodles and contiue simmer another 6-10 minutes until egg noodles are done.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ireverent and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Homemade Chicken Noodle soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews