Homemade Bob Evans Sausage Gravy
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 pound(s) pork sausage (you can use Bob Evans Original Recipe Bulk Sausage)
- 8 prepared biscuits
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add sausage to a large skillet and cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until crumbled.
- Stir in flour until dissolved.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook until thick and bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve over hot biscuits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RecipeRipper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note