Holiday Peanut Butter Blossoms
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty CrockerxC2xAE peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 package(s) Hershey'sxC2xAE KissesxC2xAE Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 package(s) Betty CrockerxC2xAE white decorating gel
- 1 package(s) Betty CrockerxC2xAE red decorating icing
- 1 whole(s) sugar
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- 2. Shape dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Decorate as desired using remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ballhpa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holiday Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies