Holiday Gelatin Salad
Community Recipe from
- Holiday Gelatin Salad Recipe
- Read Reviews (20)
- “Because I care for a teenager with diabetes, I decided to change my annual Thanksgiving salad so she could have some.” -Mareen Robinson of Spanish Fork, Utah
- Healthy Quick Diabetic Exchange Contest Winning
- GET MORE RECIPES IN TASTE OF HOME MAGAZINE
- Add to Recipe Box Print
- TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. + chilling MAKES: 12 servings
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Savings in San Antonio, TX 78216 Change Zip
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 2/3 cup gelatin with 1 tablespoon topping equals 105 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatins in boiling water. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough cold water to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Place the pineapple, cranberry sauce and orange in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended. Stir into gelatin mixture. Transfer to an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
- In a small bowl, combine whipped topping and sour cream. Unmold gelatin; serve with topping. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup topping).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Holiday Gelatin Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads