High Country Vegetable Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 14 oz. can Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) 1/8" thick carrot slices
- 1 16 oz package frozen french-style green beans, drained and thawed
- 1 cup(s) thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) sliced onion
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Drain the tomatoes, reserving 2 tbsp of the juice; chop coarsely. Layer the carrots, green beans, red pepper, onion and mushrooms in the order listed in a 2-qt. baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the parsley flakes, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper over the prepared layers. Top with the tomatoes and drizzle with the reserved juice. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake, covered tightly, at 375 for 1 hour. Sprinkle with additional parsley flakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
High Country Vegetable Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables