4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (also try with 24 chicken wings or with 1 lb flounder) 2 cups grated parmesan cheese 3 tablespoons dried parsley 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves 3 teaspoons paprika 1 teaspoon pepper 2/3 cup melted butter Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/heroin-chicken-371704?oc=linkback
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- 1 cc
- 1 dd
- . First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!).
- 3. Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- 4. Dip each piece of chicken into the butter, and then into the seasoned cheese, coating well.
- 5. Arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
- 6. Then -- kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/heroin-chicken-371704?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Julie5999 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Herion Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts