Herbed Bean and Tomato Pita Pizzas
- 15 ounce(s) chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme dry
- 1 pinch(s) crushed red pepper
- 4 whole(s) whole wheat pita bread rounds
- 1 cup(s) low fat ricotta cheese
- 12 whole(s) cherry tomato halved
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese grated
- 1. preheat oven to 425
- 2. combine chickpeas, oil, thyme, red pepper and coarsely mash
- 3. spread 1/4 of mixture on each pita bread, top with tomato, ricotta and parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieKellner1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note