Heath Bar Kaulua Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Chocolate cake mix
- 2 box(es) Chocolate pudding
- 1 tub(s) Cool whip
- 4-6 bar(s) of Heath Bars
- Add a little of Kaulua on cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding (makes 4 serv ea)
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 4-6 bars of Heath Bars
- make cake as directed then let cake cool.
- make pudding as directed.
- crush up Heath Bars and mix in with Cool Whip.
- You'll make this cake in layers so use a deep bowl. First, crumble up cake and put half in the bowl. Next, layer half the pudding on top of the cake and then layer half the Cool Whip mix on top of the pudding. Repeat layers - cake, pudding and last Cool Whip mix. It's that simple!! May put Kaulua on cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gracep65 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Heath Bar Kaulua Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts