Hearty Lasagna Sauce (Crock Pot)
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1 whole(s) onion diced fine
- 1 whole(s) carrot diced large
- 2 whole(s) zucchini diced large
- 3 tablespoon(s) mixed Italian spices
- 1 can(s) garbanzo beans
- 1 whole(s) dried sausage (italian spicing) diced large
- 1. Start crock pot on HIGH -- put in olive oil and garlic -- cover and cook 20 minutes until oil has been bubbling to cook the garlic.
- 2. Add crushed tomatoes, onions, carrots and mixed Italian spices. Cook on HIGH for one hour, then turn to LOW.
- 3. Stir the sauce to blend. Add diced zucchini, garbanzo beans and dried sausage (leave on top of sauce) and cover, cooking on LOW for two more hours.
- 4. Turn OFF crock pot and leave in pot overnight for next morning lasagna assembly.
- Makes two hearty, delicious layers!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizkolster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note