Healthy Makeover Meatloaf
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 stalk(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 whole(s) small onion finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 2 pound(s) lean ground turkey
- 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 whole(s) large egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In oil, cook celery and onion on medium until tender. Add garlic cook 1 minute.
- Transfer vegetables to large bowl, cool slightly.
- To bowl, add turkey, breadcrumbs, milk, worcestershire, egg whites, 1/4 cup ketchup, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Mix with hands until well combined but not overmixed.
- In separate cup, mix dijon and remaining ketchup. In 13x9 metal pan shape mixture into a 9x5 loaf. Spread ketchup mix over top. Bake 55-60 minutes or until temp is 165 degrees. Let meatloaf stand 10 minutes before removing from pan. Transfer to platter and cut into slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Healthy Makeover Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes