Healthy Beef Tacos
- 8 6" corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup(s) bulgar
- 15 ounce(s) can low-sodium crushed toms
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipotle chili powder
- 4 ounce(s) crumbled feta
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1/2" chinks
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 scallions
- 2 cup(s) shredded romaine
- 8 ounce(s) sirloin
- Heat oil on medium. Add peppers, scallion whites, and garlic and cook, stirring frequently for about 7 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in bulgar. Add sirloin, chili powder, and cumin and cook, stirring until beef is no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in tomatoes and salt and bring to boil Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes or until bulgar is tender. spoon 1/2 cup filling in each tortilla and top with feta and romaine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EWedge02 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note