Healthy Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flax Seed Ground
- 6 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vinegar
- 1/3 + 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) Truvia or other Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- dash(es) Salt and Cinnamon
- 3 whole(s) Bananas Mashed
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey
- -Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
- -Combine vinegar and 1/3 cup milk in measuring cup, set aside.
- -Combine flaxseed and water. Stir well.
- -Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- -In another bowl, combine mashed bananas, vinegar mixture, and flaxseed mixture. Stir in honey and remaining milk.
- -Combine flour mixture and banana mixture.
- *Optional- add nuts or raisins to give it a little extra kick!
- -Pour into pan and bake for approx. 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chunter7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note