HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pound(s) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1. Mix together sour cream, onion, soup, butter, salt and pepper.
- 2. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- 3. Sprinkle cheese over potato mixture and stir.
- 4. Put into greased casserole dish.
- 5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 60-90 minutes until potatoes are soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note