Community Recipe from
- 5-6 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 medium whole(s) Onion Quartered
- 1/2 tub(s) Water fill pot half way full so vegetables can fit
- 4-5 cube(s) Beef bouillon cubes more or less to desired taste
- 1 bunch(es) Carrots Peeled and Sliced
- 1 bunch(es) Celery Sliced
- 4-5 Large whole(s) Potatoes Peeled and Quartered
- 2-3 can(s) 28 Ounce cans Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Corn
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 bag(s) Frozen Green Beans
- 4-5 whole(s) Bay Leaves
- Brown Ground Beef season with salt and pepper
- Add Quartered Onion Cook 5 min
- Drain Grease
- Fill Pot Half way full with Water (you can add more later if needed)
- Add 4-5 Beef Bouillon Cubes (you can use more or less to desired taste)
- Bring to a boil reduce heat to med
- Add Peeled and Sliced Carrots,Sliced Celery,and 4-5 Bay Leaves
- Cook 30 min on med heat stirring occasionally
- Add Frozen Vegetables (Corn,Green Beans,Peas and Carrots)
- Cook 30 more min on med heat stirring occasionally
- Add Peeled Quartered Potatoes and 3-28 ounce Canned Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Cook 30 more min or till done (on med heat stirring occasionally)
- You can add ketchup to broth makes it sweeter and soo good or you can try a little ketchup on a spoonful of stew and see if you like it first.
- If you do you can add some in pot and in your own bowl and stir it in and ENJOY.
- I've had alot of people think the ketchup sounds grose but after trying it they wanted the ketchup in the stew.
- Serve with bread or Rolls and butter
- A little time consuming but well worth it
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rockgrl21 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note