Ham with Maple Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 1 8 ounce(s) sliced ham
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) cidar vinegar
- Cut ham slice into three pieces, sprinkle with pepper. Heat a large non stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat. Add ham to the pan and cook three minutes on each side. Transfer ham to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, and vinegar in pan; stir well. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Add ham back to the pan and coat ham evenly with sauce.
- Yield 3 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kheyman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note