Community Recipe from
- Ham Salad
- 2 cups leftover ham, chopped in a food processor
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely minced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/4 cup hot pickle relish, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients until well blended. Serve on crackers or bread as a sandwich.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads