Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 24 white dinner rolls
- 24 piece(s) Honey Ham
- 24 slice(s) small Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) miracle whip
- Poppy seed sauce (you probably could half this...I had plenty extra)
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and miracle whip. Spread onto both sides of the center of each roll. Place a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. Close rolls and place them into a large baking dish or heavy cookie sheet. Place very close together.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. Pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. You do not have to use all of the sauce! Just use enough to cover the tops. Let sit 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes or until tops are slightly brown and crispy. Serve warm.
- ** sandwiches can be assembled a day ahead and kept in the fridge ready to bake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clayton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham and Cheese Sliders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers