Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake
Community Recipe from
- 4 Store bought Croissant
- 6 ounce(s) Deli ham, thick cut Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Green bell pepper Diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese Grated
- 3 Plum tomatoes Sliced thin
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray deep dish baker with nonstick cooking spray. Slice croissants vertically into half inch slices. Set aside 16 of the largest slices. Cube remaining slices and place in bottom of the pan.
- Dice ham. Heat medium sauté pan over medium heat until hot. Add diced ham, green pepper and onions. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Spoon ham mixture over croissant cubes and sprinkle with cheese. Arrange reserved croissant slices in an overlapping circular pattern around the edge of the pan. Tuck tomato slices between croissant slices.
- In medium bowl mix eggs, and next 3 ingredients. Pour milk into a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 1 1/2'minutes or until hot. While continually whisking, slowly add milk to egg mixture until well blended.carefully pour egg mixture over croissants. If necessary, press down croissants to coat.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown and eggs are set in center. Remove from oven to cooling rack; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch