Ham and Broccoli Quiche
Community Recipe from
- 1 Pie crust
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cubed, cooked Ham
- 6 ounce(s) shredd Swiss cheese
- 1 cup(s) broccoli thawed, drained thoroughly on paper towel
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Heat oven to 375*. Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust filled pie using 9" glass pie pan.
- Layer ham, cheese and broccoli in crust. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, beat well. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 375* until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Approx. 35 - 45 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note