Grilled Veggie Marinade
Marinate: 4 Hours
- 2/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) minced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Marinade cut vegetables for 3 to 4 hours and then grill or brush marinade onto vegetables as you grill.
- Yield 1 cup marinade.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note