Grilled Steelhead Trout Northwest Style
- 2 pound(s) fresh steelhead trout fillets
- 3/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 ounce(s) frozen limeade, thawed
- Combine limeade, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic and rosemary in a flat dish or gallon size zip-top plastic bag.
- Rinse the fresh Steelhead Trout fillets under cold water, pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place Steelhead Trout in the marinade, turning several times to coat. Cover, if needed, and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat grill/coals to medium-high heat. Remove Steelhead Trout from marinade and place on a well oiled grill, 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- Cook, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes. Cook until the fillets begin to flake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note