Grilled steak, plums, and bok choy
- 4 baby bok choy, halved
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) flank steak
- 4 plums, sliced
- sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- Marinate flank steak in soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Toss plums, baby bok choy, canola oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill everything over medium-high heat, turning, until the steak is medium-rare and the plums and bok choy are tender, 4 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled steak, plums, and bok choy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes