Grilled steak, mushroom, and green bean salad
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans, trimmed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) large white mushrooms, halved
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1 pound(s) skirt steak, cut crosswise into four pieces
- 1 bunch(es) watercress, thick stems removed
- and steak among bowls. Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled steak, mushroom, and green bean salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes