I give it a 5 because it was simple, quick and VERY tasty. My steaks were probably thinner than the ones in the recipe: I gave them 5 min. per side and it was too long. I'll know better next time.
Grilled Sea Bass with Garlic Butter
The sea bass is a lean saltwater fish that is meaty, light and flaky, and has a mild, yet delicious flavor. It is the fish equivalent to chicken breasts and is suitable for most types of cooking. Grilled, it has a nice texture and wonderful flavor. This is a wonderful yet simple way to prepare sea bass. The garlic butter sauce blends nicely with this mild flavor of this fish.
- 2 pound(s) sea bass
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4` teaspoon(s) onion powder
- Lemon pepper and salt to taste
- Combine onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle on both sides of fish. To prepare butter sauce, combine butter, garlic, and parsley, in a small saucepan. Remove from heat once butter has melted. Preheat grill for medium high heat. Place fish on lightly oiled grate, cook for 7 minutes. Turn fish and coat with butter sauce. Cook for 7 more minutes. Once fish flakes easily, remove from heat, drizzle with olive oil, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note