Grilled Polenta Crackers with roasted red pepper salsa
Community Recipe from
- 18 ounce(s) store bought polenta Cut into 1/2 " slices
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Roasted red peppers Drained well
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives Pitted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 1/2 cup(s) Flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 Red onion
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat grill pan to high.
- Brush polenta slices lightly with evvo. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side to score the "crackers" and warm them.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and pulse to chop. Top polenta with spoonfuls of salsa and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BLuciani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Polenta Crackers with roasted red pepper salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers