Grilled Pizza Chicken Kabobs
Community Recipe from
- Enjoy these grilled chicken kabobs that are served with pizza sauce - perfect for dinner.
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Makes 2 servings
- 3/4 lb uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 package (8-oz size) fresh whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (from 14-oz jar)
- 1.Heat gas or charcoal grill. On each of two 11-inch metal skewers, thread chicken, bell pepper and mushrooms alternately, leaving 1/2-inch space between each piece. Brush kabobs with dressing; sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- 2.Cover and grill kabobs over medium heat 9 to 11 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle immediately with cheese.
- 3.Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat pizza sauce over low heat. Serve kabobs with warm sauce
- Make the Most of This Recipe With Tips From The Pillsbury® Kitchen Tips
- If you do not have pizza seasoning on hand, use 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Use any color of bell pepper you have on hand.
- © 2013 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pizza Chicken Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes