Grilled Halibut with corn-coconut curry sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canola oil
- 1/2 Small Granny Smith apple
- 3 tablespoon(s) Heaping curry powder
- 3 cup(s) Veg or fish broth
- 2 cup(s) Unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 ear(s) Corn Roasted and cut
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pound(s) Halibut
- Heat oil on high heat. Sauté onions, apple and curry powder until soft, about 5 minutes. Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and 3/4 of the corn and continue to simmer for 25-30 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. Strain the sauce into a large bowel and season to taste.
- Grill fish and ladle sauce to serve. Add cilantro for garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Judylynne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note