Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) flank steak, about 3/4-inch thick fat trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) nonfat plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) low-sodium vegetable broth
- 20 sprig(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 5 sprig(s) fresh oregano leaves from
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fine sea salt divided
- Grilled Flank Steak:
- Preheat grill to high heat and lightly mist grate with spray. Sprinkle steak with salt. Grill to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare or 5 minutes per side for medium. Remove steak from grill and let rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Cut steak across the grain diagonally into thin slices.
- Chimichurri Sauce:
- Place all ingredients into a food processor fitted with a standard blade. Process to form a pesto-like sauce, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ftoast and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note