Green Onion - Miso Vinaigrette
This dressing is a pretty green colour and is suggested on top of a sushi inspired salad – edamame, greens, brown rice, avocado and cucumber. I’ve been dipping raw snap peas in this all afternoon. For the really adventurous – I would totally consider adding some wasabi powder to the dressing for a little more zip, if you are so inclined towards zippy things.
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 1/4 cup 80 cals, 2.5g fat, 3 g fibre )
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) miso
- 1 1/2 cup(s) green onions whole
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) ginger fresh
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) agave nectar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Throw everything into a blender (magic bullet is great here) and blend until smooth. That’s it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by curphi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Onion - Miso Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings