Green Bean Casserole
- 2 can(s) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 8 cup(s) cut green beans cooked
- 1 can(s) French's French fried onions
- 1. Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper; beans and 1113 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- 2. Bake at 350°F. for 25 min. or until hot. Stir.
- 3. Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 min. more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables