Greek Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) wild rice cooked
- 2 cup(s) orzo pasta cooked
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber pealed & chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted
- 1 cup(s) almonds toasted & chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) dill chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- lemon juice & zest to garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Prepare wild rice & orzo pasta as instructed on package.
- In a large bowl, mix together rice, orzo, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, almonds, dill and olive oil.
- Toss to coat, add lemon and then season with salt & pepper.
- Top with feta cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Wild Rice Pilaf Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables