Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) grape juice
- 1/3 cup(s) pectin
- 7 cup(s) sugar
- 1. Pour juice into 8 quart saucepot.
- 2. Measure sugar into a separate bowl.
- 3. Stir pectin into juice in saucepot. Add 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine to reduce foaming, if desired.
- 4. Bring mixture in saucepot to a full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly.
- 5. Stir in sugar quickly. Return to full rolling boil and boil exactly one minute, stirring constantly. Remove heat. Skim off any foam.
- 6. Ladle quickly into prepared jars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hpflu11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grape Jelly Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments