- 1 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) ground flax seed
- 1 cup(s) whole wheat unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine all the wet ingredients ( first four.) Add in the flour, soda, salt and mix.
- Add oats and rest of ingredients stir. Mix will be thick. Spread onto cookies sheet the width of a granola bar, not too thick.
- Bake 350-375 until golden brown.
- Cool. Cut into granola bars and wrap in foil- ready for the lunch box!
- Optional: Add more sugar, molasses or honey if you want the bars sweeter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becbun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note