Grandma Koele's Rib Rub
Community Recipe from
- 2.5 pound(s) ribs
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 .5 tablespoon(s) celery salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2.5 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground thyme
- Use this recipe for about 2 1/2 pounds of ribs. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees. Combine brown sugar and next 9 ingredients. Rub spare ribs with seasoning until well coated. Wrap ribs in foil. Bake for 2 hours. Grill over medium high heat about 30 minutes or until desired degree of tenderness. Baste with BBQ sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Charlie99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note