Grandma Koele's Chicken Tortilla Soup
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 whole(s) sweet onions chopped
- 3 whole(s) jalapeno peppers chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander
- 8 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 quart(s) chicken broth
- 1 jar(s) roasted tomatillos
- 2 can(s) hominy drained
- 1 whole(s) rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) lime tortilla chips
- 2 whole(s) limes
- Saute onions and jalapenos in olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Crush 2 cups of lime chips. Squeeze juice of 2 limes into the chips.
- Serve with chips, sour cream, rice and cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Charlie99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grandma Koele's Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews