Grandma Box's Snickerdoodles
Community Recipe from
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and combine well in mixer.
- Add flour mixture gradually until well combined. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar in small bowl.
- Gently mold dough into 1 inch balls then roll balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat.
- Place coated dough balls 3 inches apart on a parchment paper- lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes in 400 degree oven or until lightly browned. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cynruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note