Gnocchi, Sweet Corn & Arugula in Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) frozen or shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 2 cup(s) frozen or fresh whole kernel corn
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 3 ounce(s) Package of cream cheese cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, garlic powder, dried basis or (oregano)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 cup(s) fresh arugula torn
- potato gnocchi, half-n-half, cream cheese, arugula
- 1. Cook gnocchi according to package....add the corn to gnocchi last 5 min. of cooking time. Drain both gnocchi and corn kernels (save 1/2 cup of pasta water).
- 2. In med. sausepan combine half-and-half, cream cheese, salt, garlic powder, dried herb, and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in reserved pasto water.
- 3. Combine sause and gnocchi and corn together and warm in oven for 10 min. Sir in arugula. Serve in bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorginaHazzard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note