Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Gnocci
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Tomato pulp (made from whole tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato puree
- 3 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh cream
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- salt to taste
- 2 ounce(s) pancetta diced
- 1 cup(s) cooked broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives sliced
- Boil broccoli in saucepan, until done. Meanwhile...
- Heat olive oil in pan; add garlic & onion, sauté until onion turns translucent.
- Add the tomato pulp and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the tomato puree, ketchup, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
- Add the oregano and cream and mix well.
- Add red wine, cooked broccoli, pancetta and olives; stir.
- Stir hot cooked gnocchi into sauce and serve immediately.
- Tomato pulp: blanch whole tomatoes in hot water, peel, remove seeds, chop.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note