Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Chicken 'n Broccoli Pie
- 12 ounce(s) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen chopped broccoli thawed, drained
- 6 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) chicken cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) medium onion chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 9-inch glass pie plate with shortening or cooking spray. In large bowl, mix broccoli, 1 cup of cheese, chicken, and onion. Spoon into pie plate.
- 2. Stire eggs, milk, Bisquick mix, salt, and pepper until blended. Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cook 5 minutes before serving.
- Get a head start by cutting and measuring cooked chicken, shredding cheese, and refrigerating frozen choppd broccoli in a bowl to thaw the night before.
- Use a shredded pizza cheese blend instead of cheddar cheese for even more flavor
- 1. Save yourself the time and tears of chopping onions by using 1/2 cup frozen thawed chopped onion instead of fresh.
- 2. Use the microwave to defrost the broccoli in a snap
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note