Gemmerbier (South African Ginger Beer)
Community Recipe from
- 18 cup(s) Water
- 4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Tartaric Acid
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fine Ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dry Yeast
- 10 whole(s) Raisins
- Disolve sugar, tartaric acid, giner and yeast in water.
- Add raisons and let sit for 24 hours.
- Siphon (through a sach cloth) en cork over night or for a few hours.
- Cool in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HBosch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gemmerbier (South African Ginger Beer) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic