Gazpacho with Grilled Bread
Community Recipe from
- 1 Tomato , medium seeded, cut in chuncks
- 1/4 Cucumber peeled, seeded, cut in chuncks
- 1/4 Red bell pepper seeded, cut in chuncks
- 1 Scallion cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, small
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Tomato Juice
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 slice(s) Italian style bread
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oli
- 1) To make gazpacho
- In a food processoror blender, combine tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, scallion. galic, and parsley; puree and chuncky. Stir in vinegar and tomato juice;season with salt and pepper. refrigerate until thotoghly chilled. befor eserving, adjsut sesoning to taste and garnish with reserved scallion.
- 2) to prepare grilled bread
- Using a pstry brush spread oliv oil on bread. Grill on outer edge of outdoor grill until toatsted about 1 minute. Spribnkle with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bomurphcoop and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gazpacho with Grilled Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews