Gastonia Carolina Pulled Pork BBQ
- 2 pound(s) pork shoulder or pork butt
- 1 whole(s) large yellow onion quartered
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 1/2 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- Mix onion and next 9 ingredients (through salt) in a bowl.
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Pour mixture over pork. Cover and bake at 325 degrees for about 2 hours.
- Let cool and pull apart discarding fat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davidz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note