Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Cilantro and Lemon
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound(s) small red skin potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees and prepare baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil coated in cooking spray.
- 2.Combine garlic and olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove garlic with a slotted spoon and set aside in a bowl.
- 3.Place quartered potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle garlic oil over them. Toss to coat the potatoes.
- 4.Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5.Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown; toss halfway through cook time. Remove from oven and place into serving dish.
- 6.Combine reserved garlic, Cilantro, and lemon rind. Sprinkle mixture evenly over potatoes. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Cilantro and Lemon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables