Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) chickpeas
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt (more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce (tobasco)
- 3 tablespoon(s) yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) tahini
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) warm water
- 2 tablespoon(s) sun-dried tomatoes
- Everything except the sun-dried tomatoes go into the food processor, blend until creamy. Fold the sun-dried tomatoes in the hummus with a spoon and done. That easy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sameera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Hummus. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers