Garlic Halibut Steaks
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, basil, salt and pepper in a resealable bag. Seal and turn to mix. Add halibut steaks and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat grill. Remove halibut from bag and place on hot grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note