Garlic Grit Fries
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) grits
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 dash(es) garlic nuggets
- 1. Cook the grits according to the package directions. Stir in the cheese and salt just before removing from heat.
- 2. Carefully pour the hot grits into a large, shallow plastic container. Allow the grits to cool down to room temperature. Cover, then chill overnight.
- 3. When ready, overturn the grits onto a large cutting board and cut into 1/2″ wide pieces. Lay them on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until browned. Flip them once to brown all sides
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note