Garlic Grilled Prawns
Refrigerate (Marinate): 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 pound(s) large peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1. Cut through shell along the back of each shrimp. Devein shrimp, and peel the shells off.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 3. Reserve 6 tablespoons lemon mixture for serving.
- 4. Place prawns and remaining lemon mixture in a resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat shrimp. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 5. Heat a grill pan to high. Clean and oil grill. Remove shrimp from marinade, wiping off excess.
- 6. Grill until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 7. Serve shrimp drizzled with reserved lemon mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note