Garlic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 6-8 whole(s) quartered potatoes peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic GarlicxE2x84xA2
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 1 pinch(s) Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1 pinch(s) Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain. Return to warm pot; add remaining ingredients and mash. Makes 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ArisMommy2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables